Robert Lash has nearly 20 years of experience litigating on behalf of businesses and individuals in state and federal courts throughout New York and around the country. His main areas of practice include complex commercial litigation, breach of contract, business torts, employment, fraud, construction and property disputes, professional liability, personal injury and consumer protection. Mr. Lash has successfully tried cases before juries, judges, and arbitrators, and also regularly counsels clients on pragmatic solutions to resolve their disputes.
Mr. Lash is a graduate of Cornell University and the University of Michigan Law School. He is admitted to practice in New York, Pennsylvania, and California, and is a member of the American Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association.
- Won damages award of over $7 million for small technology company.
- Successfully defended multi-national corporation in jury trial.
- Negotiated over $25 million in settlements for clients.
- Etransmedia Tech. v. Nephrology Assocs., P.C., 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 36694 (N.D.N.Y 2013)
- Goldstein v. Solucorp Indus., 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 64231 (S.D.N.Y. 2013)
- Fried v. Bank of Castile, 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 14197 (W.D.N.Y. 2013)
- Furnari v. Shapewriter, 2011 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 7082 (M.D. Fla. 2011)
- Nichols v. Frederick J. Hanna & Asosciates, P.C., 760 F. Supp. 2d 275 (N.D.N.Y. 2011)
- Meszaros v. Klick, 2011 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 125188 (W.D.N.Y. 2011)
- United States v. ExxonMobil Corp., 264 F.R.D. 242 (N.D. W. Va. 2010)
- Webster v. Nat’l Fuel Gas Supply Corp., 268 Fed. Appx. 85 (2d Cir. 2008)
- Aldridge v. Brodman, 49 A.D.3d 1192 (4th Dep’t 2008)
- Seippel v. Sidley, Austin, Brown & Wood LLP, 399 F. Supp. 2d 283 (S.D.N.Y. 2005)